Friday, September 11, 2009

Celebrate 365

Happy Friday All,

Oh No!! I think I've been Captured!!

Wow! It's Friday the sun is shining and it feels great. I just love sunny days, it just seems to make the day happier. I am loving it. Anywhoo, wanting to share a few things with you.

Starting on September 13th I will have NEW pieces available on

SpookyTimeJingles.com

So, be sure to stop over and take a peek. I will be listed under Alphabet Studio.

Also a few of my ornaments will be featured in this falls issue of

Celebrate 365
Thanks so much Connie!!!

Catching some rays

Cheers for Halloween!!!

Look out he has a Sword!!

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Gaze upon the Luna Light
to grant my dreams to come true.

Enjoy your day!!

4 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Congrats on on being in Celebrate 365 that's wonderful! Love all your work btw! Really love that skeleton & his creepy face!:)

Halloween Fanatic said...

AWESOME!! This issue is going to ROCK!!!! I am Robert~Halloween Fanatic-and I will be featured in the collectors feature in 365---I will look for your wonderful ornaments tomorrow night!!!

Chicken Lips said...

Love your new STJ offerings this month! That Santa on the Reindeer is fantastic!

Elaine Thomas said...

Thanks All, I am excited about STJ and Celebrate 365. Thanks for the comments.